How to Buy Our Meats Online
Step #1: Select a delivery location and date and add it to your shopping cart. If a delivery location does not appear on your invoice please call 509.876.4700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that your order has been processed.
A) Order & pay online, then come pick up your meat.
B) Order & pay online, having selected Tri-Cities Area Home Delivery
- Some delivery locations have a specific time and place for you to meet us. We expect to stay for 10-15 min.
but would ask that you try to make it as close to the beginning of that time as possible to allow for traffic delays etc.
- Other delivery locations have flexible hours for pick up. (see delivery site for details)
- Please note the times and dates for the location you choose.
- Meat orders must be placed no later than the Monday night prior to delivery.
- Milk orders must be placed by the SUNDAY prior to delivery.
- Delivery is free to each location but you still need to select a delivery location when placing each order.
- Please pay with a credit card in our secure shopping cart.
- Meats are delivered frozen.
- Dairy is delivered fresh. (except for Alaska)
- If you have already placed and order, but would like to add another pot roast,
for example, simply place a second order WITH the same delivery site.
Mark in the comments box that this is an add-on order, and we will combine them for you.
- You will receive 2 invoices. The first is an automated invoice and will show only estimated totals. The second invoice will show you the actual totals. You card will only be charged once we know and process the actual total of each product in your order.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us at 1.509.876.4700.
Shop by Category